Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Update

My last post on this blog was roughly four years and a half ago.

I stopped blogging because life kept happening. Also because I felt blogging was irrelevant, since I could just share my opinions on social media for the same audience. Besides, there's no way to compete with youtube vloggers and twitch streamers, anyway.

But I've been feeling downcast the last few days and there's some stuff I want to get on my chest. I think this is the right platform for that. Bonus points if anyone actually reads it (drop a comment if you want to absolutely make my day).

Four and a half years ago the 3DS was halfway through it's life-cycle, the Wii U still had potential, and he Nintendo switch was still code-named NX. Feels like forever ago.

If you're reading this it's likely because you were subscribed, so there's no point in telling you to stay tuned, but please do!

No comments: